Travelport, a leading travel commerce platform, has announced a Global Referral Agreement with software development and sales improvement processes company, Inspiravia S.L.
Under the new agreement, Travelport will make Inspiravia S.L. products available to its global network of customers through the e-commerce platform, Travelport Marketplace.
As a member of the Travelport Developer Network, the agreement represents an extension of Inspiravia S.L.’s relationship with Travelport and, as part of the agreement, the company will work with Travelport to present innovative, sales-centric and digital transformation tools that are capable of meeting and anticipating emerging travel industry needs.
In entering the agreement, the main objective for Inspiravia S.L. is to be a benchmark for the global travel tech industry, providing technological solutions that inspire customer engagement and boost sales.
With Inspiravia S.L. products set to feature prominently in Travelport Marketplace (an e-commerce store for travel solutions from Travelport and Travelport approved developers) travel industry customers will be able to select from a range of Inspiravia S.L. products covering all aspects of agency sales operations and customer relationship management initiatives, helping to improve productivity, allow for additional services and create new revenue streams.
As part of the arrangement, Travelport Marketplace and Travelport regional sales teams will have access to Inspiravia S.L. products and custom development services, including:
- Viewtravel – In the hands of Travel Agencies, Independent Travel Agents, Online Travel Agencies – OTAs, Hotels and Airline Companies, Viewtravel – Proposal Management and Travel Itinerary Builder Software – can generate more sales and brand awareness.
- Viewmice – This is a very helpful tool to show your MICE offer in a personalized and distinctive way, making the meetings, incentives, groups, events, conferences, congresses and conventions sales proposals and travel itinerary presentations more exciting than ever!
- Viewtour – Incoming Inbound Tour Operators, Ground Operators, Ground Handling Agents and Destination Management Companies – DMCs, are also able to add innovative digital selling and customer retention capabilities to their sales teams and grow their business.
- Viewvideo – Leisure Travel Agencies, MICE or Corporate Travel Agencies, Online Travel Agencies – OTAs and Airline Companies, that wish to use Viewtravel Platform API to seamlessly push Viewtravel videos into their systems.
- Viewtravel API – This API may be used for custom development services, including feature extensions, new features, integration with third-party products, user interface design, pull and push data services, database integration, hardware and software interfacing and web applications upgrade.
By extending its partnership with Travelport, Inspiravia S.L. will also enjoy real-time access to a broad range of high-quality content from over 400 airlines, hundreds of thousands of hotel properties, and 37,000 car rental locations. The company will benefit from Travelport’s cutting-edge search, automation, shopping and booking technologies while accessing valuable data, business logic and profiling functionality on a single platform.
Inspiravia S.L. will soon deploy Viewtravel Plug-in for Travelport GDS Apollo and Galileo (already available for Worldspan), allowing Travelport customers to start the creation of their proposals and travel itineraries from Travelport Smartpoint.
Commenting on the partnership, Goncalo Teixeira – Inspiravia and Viewtravel Marketing, Brand and Partner Relations Director, said: “We are delighted with this opportunity to present our portfolio to Travelport Customers. The valuable content and sales proficiency tools for sure will help anyone become a better sales professional. With a continually-growing repository of trip information, images, videos and one of a kind customer interaction resources, Inspiravia S.L. provides valuable sales tools for travel professionals at every level.”
Commenting on the partnership, Yvonne Valies – Travelport’s Partner Relations Manager Europe commented, “Travelport is delighted to introduce this unique sales proposal and digital travel itinerary, called Viewtravel plug-in, into the Travelport GDS. Today’s announcement demonstrates the importance of, and Travelport’s commitment to, an open platform that allows the brightest and best developer talent from around the world to build tools that address the unmet needs of the global travel industry.”