WiILMINGTON, MASS. – Villas of Distinction, the world’s premier luxury villa rental company as part of World Travel Holdings, announces its first annual 2017 President’s Circle Award winners.
The Villas of Distinction President’s Circle Award honors top-producing travel agents and agencies based on revenue, and outstanding suppliers based on the overall partnership including customer reviews, marketing support and travel agent feedback.
“It is truly the support of our travel agency partners and suppliers that makes Villas of Distinction a leader in the luxury villa rental space,” said Steve Lassman, vice president of villa product & agency relations for Villas of Distinction. “What better way to show our appreciation than recognizing their commitment, enthusiasm and loyalty to our brand.”
And the 2017 Villas of Distinction President’s Circle winners are …
- Top Travel Agency Network – Virtuoso
- Top Producing Travel Agency – Protravel International
- Million Dollar Club – Signature Travel Network
- Partner of the Year – Grace Bay Resorts
- Rising Star Partner – Volalto Group
- Tourism Partner of the Year – Barbados Tourism Marketing
- Travel Agency Network Rising Star – Ensemble Travel Group
- Top Producing Travel Agent – Leslie Horn, Luv 2 Travel
- Top Producing Travel Agent – Patsy Sowa, All Aboard Travel
- Favorite Guest Destination – Jamaica
“Virtuoso is proud of its close partnership with Villas of Distinction, and honored to receive this award acknowledging the strength our luxury travel advisors possess in this growing niche of villa accommodations,” said Albert Herrera, senior vice president of global product partnerships for Virtuoso. “As multigenerational travel continues to ride a wave of popularity, extended families are turning to villas as the perfect place to enjoy quality time together. Accommodations in a private home offer an immersion into local life, providing that authentic experience that Virtuoso travelers increasingly seek.”