WILMINGTON, MASS. – Villas of Distinction, the premier luxury villa rental company as part of World Travel Holdings, announces its annual 2018 President’s Circle Award winners.
The Villas of Distinction President’s Circle Award honors top-producing travel advisors and agencies based on revenue, and outstanding destination management partners based on the overall partnership including customer reviews, marketing support and travel advisor feedback. This award also honors the top three Favorite Guest Villas as a result of 2018 reviews.
“It is truly the support of our travel advisor partners, destination management partners and luxury villas that makes Villas of Distinction a leader in the luxury villa rental space,” said Steve Lassman, vice president of villa product & agency relations for Villas of Distinction. “What better way to show our appreciation than recognizing their commitment, enthusiasm and loyalty to our brand.”
And the 2018 Villas of Distinction President’s Circle winners are...
- Top Travel Agency Network – Virtuoso
- Top Producing Travel Agency – Travel Experts and Protravel International
- $2 Million Dollar Club – Signature Travel Network & American Express Travel
- Favorite Destination Partner – Volalto Group
- Tourism Partner of the Year – Barbados Tourism Marketing
- Most Supportive Tourism Partner – Jamaica Tourist Board
- Top Producing Travel Advisor – Leslie Horn, Nashville Luxury Travel, affiliated with Travel Experts
- Favorite Guest Villas – Casa Fabbri (Italy), Serenity on the Beach (Jamaica) and Noble House on the Beach (Jamaica)
- Favorite Guest Destination – Kissimmee, Florida
“To win Tourism Partner of the Year for 2018 for the 2nd year in a row from Villas of Distinction is such an honor. We absolutely love working with the team who we consider part of our extended family,” said Petra Roach, director USA, Barbados Tourism Marketing. “They are not content to sit on their laurels, and they continue to push the needle with creative and unique initiatives aimed at growing the business. Not only are our passenger numbers to Barbados up by 12 percent, but the length of stay has also increased by 16 percent. The team continues to offer several immersive experiences to their clients which benefits our local communities and ensures that there is a trickledown effect.”