WILMINGTON, MASS. – Villas of Distinction, the world’s premier luxury villa rental company, announced its new Chairman’s Collection, an expertly curated list of the finest villas worldwide.
This incredible collection of 45 world-class escapes within Villas of Distinction’s vast villa portfolio exceeds an impressive selection criteria including, but not limited to:
- Premier locations
- Superior architecture
- Pinnacle of privacy and exclusivity
- Exquisite design both indoors and out
“We wanted to create a program that was the best of our best for our travel partner’s discerning clientele, not only the best villa in a destination, but the best experience as well,” said Steve Lassman, vice president of villa product and agency relations for Villas of Distinction. “Many of our travel advisors have asked us over the past few years to create a small collection of the best villas we offer so with this in mind, we created the Chairman’s Collection.”
Here are just a few villas from the Chairman’s Collection:
- Ani Dominican Republic has a private chef and 24-hour butler service, and boasts 14 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms and sleeps 28. An aerial view of this villa property is absolutely breathtaking. This fully-staffed, private estate resort is located on its own peninsula with 270 degree ocean views that include dramatic coves, beaches and mountains in the distance. Complimentary activities include cooking classes, tennis lessons, personal training, cycling tours, stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, snorkel equipment, mountain bikes for adults and kids, and a children’s activity program. Luxury inclusions are also included with this villa such as gourmet menus featuring full breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as daily snacks; unlimited beverages; and daily traditional treatments at the spa. One roundtrip transfer from airport, laundry (wash & fold), international calling, high-speed Wi-Fi, unlimited TV/movies on Netflix, rentals on Apple TV and music streaming on iTunes.
- The Deerhaven Gardens estate in Asheville, N.C., is one of this city’s newest and most exquisite treasures. With more than one mile of walking trails winding around the grounds beside beautiful views of rushing streams, this villa possesses the charm and grandeur one expects from a private country home, but is just five miles south of downtown. Some of the reasons this villa is part of the Chairman’s Collection is its three fully-equipped kitchens (main house, guest house and outdoor entertainment kitchen); a 300' waterfall and three other private waterfalls; tennis court with spectator area; and more. The Spa facilities are equipped with all the latest facial equipment and feature a sound proof room, gym, morning bar, walk-in steam bath for eight, manicure/pedicure station, one of the most beautiful massage rooms, TV, Sonos music system, hardwood floors and silk carpeting. There are two sets of Weiland doors which open to the 77’ curved infinity edged pool, bar and summer kitchen.
- Situated on approximately two acres of pristine coastline property, La Vida in Punta Mita, Mexico, provides direct access to the beach where guests can use the villa’s kayaks to explore the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean. With private terraces or ocean views from every room; an outdoor living area with fireplace; a dining room with 180-degree views of the infinity pool and ocean; and a cozy palapa area for outdoor dining, the breathtaking views can be enjoyed during the guests’ entire stay. What’s more, true relaxation awaits as a concierge, private chef, waiters, housekeeping and laundress take care of guests and are included in the cost of the villa stay. For adventurers, multiple extreme adventure options are close by including Mexico’s longest and fastest zip line; water slides through the jungle; two hanging bridges and tree top rappels and more. When it’s time to relax, this villa also features a state-of-the-art movie theater movie and a game room.