IT&CMA and CTW will have much to celebrate as this international business event commemorates its 10th year in Thailand. This 2011, Asia’s Only Doublebill Event In MICE and Corporate Travel will present an exceptionally strong exhibitor showcase, new and innovative sponsored activities to engage delegates and an enviable buyer profile that includes some of the industry’s mega buying houses.
Exhibitors Choose To Invest At IT&CMA and CTW 2011
- Up and coming MICE destinations Cambodia and Vietnam have chosen IT&CMA and CTW as their debut business platform to the MICE and Corporate Travel industry. With the objective of promoting and increasing awareness of their capabilities as a MICE Destination, Ministry of Tourism, Cambodia and Vietnam MICE Club are making a powerful inaugural statement with a 36sqm and 48sqm booth respectively. This achievement also represents the event’s first major break-through in the Indochina region.
- Returning exhibitors are making larger investments in IT&CMA and CTW as evidenced through the increase in booth sizes. Pattaya MICE City has more than tripled their exhibition space from 18sqm to a whopping 60sqm. Sri Lanka Convention City has also increased their space from 18sqm to 24sqm.
- National States such as Hyderabad CVB and Seoul & Sabah, have emerged from their country pavilions to participate as individual entities. This is due to the event’s growing reputation, consistent delivery of ROI and strong industry confidence.
- In total, IT&CMA and CTW will see a 10% leap to some 335 exhibiting companies this year, closely matching its previous high in 2009.
Said Mr Darren Ng, Managing Director of TTG Asia Media – event organiser of IT&CMA and CTW, “Despite the good showing in terms of exhibitor numbers, the show is looking to re-emphasize its ability to deliver a quality exhibition showcase of international MICE and Corporate Travel suppliers. We want to position IT&CMA and CTW as a powerful international platform for suppliers around the world to achieve their diverse business objectives.”
New and Innovative Activities To Engage MICE & Corporate Travel Delegates, Is A Hit With Sponsors
- Busan is sponsoring a 108sqm the event’s first-ever Hosted Delegate Lounge. Located on the exhibition floor, this lounge will be the perfect way for hosted buyers (MICE and Corporate Travel Managers) and media to catch up on business without having to miss the other goings-on at the event.
- Another first at IT&CMA and CTW is Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts’ Roving Polaroid Pictures to allow delegates to capture memories of the event, as they happen.
This slew of new sponsorship ideas has created fresh and exciting opportunities for exhibitors to enhance their presence at IT&CMA and CTW, while value-adding to delegates’ experience at the event. Meanwhile, sponsorship of delegate bags, escalator wraps, tee-shirts, lanyards and badges has been snapped up by long time partner, Thailand Convention and Exhibitions Board (TCEB), while Meetings and Exhibitions Hong Kong will be engaging delegates with an informal sun-downer at the end of the business day.
Improved Buyer Validation and Acquisition Process Results In Quality MICE & Corporate Travel Buyers With Spending Power
- Exhibitors looking for buyers with deep pockets will be satisfied to meet representatives from organisations with annual budgets for Asia ranging from USD 250,000 to USD 2,000,000. This includes Stella Travel Services – Australia, Web Applications Society @WAS-Austria, China International Travel Agency (CITS) – Shanghai, Centre Formation ESKA – France, Next Generation Ltd – Greece, Delta Travel Group – Hungary, International League Against Epilepsy – Ireland, PRM Events/ PRM Brokers Limited – United Kingdom, and many more.
- This 2011, the event will also welcome first-time MICE buyers from eight new countries: Argentina, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Denmark, Latvia, Lebanon, Macedonia and Saudi Arabia; all with a keen interest in buying into Asia.
- The specially formed TTG Advisory Committee’s concentrated efforts to increase participation from Corporate Travel Managers this year continues to yield results. Along with a record 125 Corporate Travel Managers to date, the show will see representation from three new countries: Taiwan, Italy and United Kingdom.
- Quality of Corporate Travel Manager profiles continue to remain high with the largest contingent of travel managers belong to leading MNCs in the Engineering, Energy, Petroleum, Chemicals and Manufacturing industries.
- Meanwhile, Corporate Travel demand from China, Thailand and United States have surged with travel managers from these territories almost tripling this year.
Some 120 international and local Thai media will be providing international coverage to IT&CMA and CTW 2011. Thanks to the support of its four TTG Official Media and 28 international Media Affiliates, the event has already received considerable global exposure in the run up to the event.