New iOS App by Apalon tracks flights and status in real time.
NEW YORK – Apalon Apps, a top developer of mobile applications worldwide and an operating business of IAC, launched a new app for iOS, Planes Live, to help users keep up to speed with flights around the world in real time. Multifunctional and easy-to-use, Planes Live includes detailed reports on flights, aircraft characteristics, accurate departure and arrival schedules, airport time zones, weather forecasts and more.
“Planes Live is great for various cases. It’s useful for professional pilots and travelers trying to make their connecting flight or for those who simply want to make sure they pick up their loved ones at the airport on time,” said Alexey Goryaynov, Product Manager at Apalon Apps. “When creating Planes Live, we focused on user experience and made the app informative, beautiful and simple at the same time.”
Planes Live is the only flight-tracking app of its kind that is available without extra payment during app use or subscription requests.
Users of Planes Live can:
- Track planes online all over the world, in real time
- Receive notifications about flight schedule changes with alerts on flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival times, and more
- Search for specific flights, airports, and locations
- Get detailed information on any flight, from aircraft characteristics and a picture of the aircraft model to its route and schedule
- Find up-to-date airport information for accurate departure and arrival schedules, airport time zones and local time, its location and weather forecast
- Add airports and locations to Favorites to access them instantly
- Track planes and airports near them
- Customize settings such as units and map type to suit their preferences
- Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, and watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.