Τελευταία νέα
HomeSea TravelCruisesLouis Cruises enters Cyprus stock exchange

Louis Cruises enters Cyprus stock exchange

Louis<.> Cruise Lines went public on the Cyprus stock exchange last month. As a result of the floatation, Costakis Loizou, the group…

Louis  Cruise Lines went public on the Cyprus stock exchange last month. As a result of the floatation, Costakis Loizou, the group’s chairman, and the Louis Tourist Agency control 69.8% of Louis Cruise Lines with the remaining 30.2% being floated freely in the market. The floatation, valued at CY£19 million, is considered the biggest on the Cyprus stock exchange thus far.
Since it acquired its first ship, the Princesa Marissa in 1987, the name of Louis Cruise Lines has become virtually synonymous with cruising in Cyprus and is now making a mark on a larger cruising stage.
As part of its internationalization, the company has entered into long term agreements with British tour operator Thomson. According to Dr. Kiliaris, managing director of Louis Cruise Lines, “the company`s long-term strategy is to expand operations in areas where it possesses a competitive advantage and at the same time enlarge and upgrade it`s fleet.”

Co-Founder & Managing Director - Travel Media Applications | Website | + Posts

Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.

27/01/2023
26/01/2023
25/01/2023
24/01/2023
23/01/2023