Combines cross-practice expertise to help travel destinations and brands go beyond recovery and thrive in a post-COVID-19 world.
NEW YORK and LONDON – Global marketing and communications agency, FINN Partners, launched a new Global Travel Recovery Network, offering strategic counsel and marketing services to help travel industry clients achieve Covid-19 recovery and more with digital travel insights, communications and creative services. Headquartered in the agency’s international Travel & Lifestyle practice, the service features leading experts from FINN Partners health, digital marketing, technology, sustainability, public affairs, and diversity practices, as well as travel industry partners from Jacobs Media Group, Beautiful Destinations, Just A Drop and Leading Culture Destinations to ensure a comprehensive, cross-sector approach.
Due to the pandemic, now more than ever, destinations, hotels, airlines and tour operators are demanding a holistic, multi-industry marcomm approach to accelerate recovery and enact resilience initiatives that take into consideration the impact that other business sectors have on tourism, especially those that have been front and center during COVID-19, such as health, public affairs and technology, among others.
Peter Finn, Founding Managing Partner, FINN Partners commented: “The travel industry stands at the intersection of many of the world’s most important business sectors and these are areas where FINN has deep expertise, including health and wellness, technology and diversity, equity and inclusion. Our commitment to collaboration among staff, and across our practices and offices globally, will help to ensure the success of travel brands now, and as we transition out of COVID-19.”
Debbie Flynn, Managing Partner and Global Travel Practice Lead added: “Tourism is facing an unprecedented challenge that will impact the sector for years to come. To recover and be in the most resilient position for the future, transformative collaboration is vital. Our travel specialists are the best in the business and with the launch of our new Global Travel Recovery Network, will offer tailored insight from the now converging sectors, to best inform future tourism strategies of countries and travel brands.”
The FINN Partners Global Travel Recovery Network specialists are led by Debbie Flynn, Managing Partner, Global Travel Practice Lead; Virginia M. Sheridan, Managing Partner, North America Travel; and Cathy Feliciano-Chon, Founder and Managing Director, Asia Travel. The team also features expertise in:
– Influencer Engagement: Amy Skelding, Senior Partner, Europe Travel
– Technology: Oliver Fischer, Senior Partner, Europe Technology
– Digital Activation: Virginia Ngai, Director of Strategy, Asia
– Public Affairs: Jessica Berk Ross, Managing Partner, Global Public Affairs Practice Lead
– Creative: Jimmy Chaffin, Managing Partner, Integrated Marketing
– Sustainability: Jane P. Madden, Managing Partner, Global Sustainability & Social Impact
– Health & Wellness: Tom Jones, Senior Partner, Health & Wellness
– Diversity & Inclusion: Helen Shelton, Senior Partner, Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
– China Travel: Jenny Lo, General Manager, China Travel
The FINN Partners Global Travel Recovery Network partner experts also include:
– Fiona Jeffery OBE, Senior Partner, FINN Partners Global Responsibility Tourism Practice, Founder and Chairman of Just A Drop
– Daniela Wagner, Group Business Development Director, Jacobs Media Group and Founder of the Global Resilience Council
– Jeremy Jauncey, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Beautiful Destinations
– Florian Wupperfeld, Managing Director, Leading Culture Destinations
– Elliott King, CEO & Co-founder, MintTwist
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.