Ryanair’s Dublin Summer 2019 schedule includes 100 routes in total with 14 new routes.
Ryanair announced a new route from Dublin to Marseille, with a three times weekly service as part of its Summer 2020 schedule. Flights to Ireland’s most sought after summer 2020 sun destinations in France, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain are on sale now on the Ryanair.com website, with the entire schedule available from early autumn.
Ryanair’s Dublin Summer 2019 schedule includes 100 routes in total with 14 new routes: Bordeaux (2pw), Bournemouth (4pw), Bodrum (2pw), Cagliari (2pw), Dubrovnik (4pw) Gothenburg (2pw), Split (4pw), London Southend (twice daily), Lourdes (2pw), Milan Malpensa (daily), Thessaloniki (2pw), Luxembourg (3pw), Frankfurt (12pw), and Kyiv (2pw).
Dublin consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as October 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
– Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
– Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
– Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
– Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
– Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
– New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
– Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
Ryanair’s Alejandra Ruiz said: “We are pleased to launch our new route from Dublin to Marseille, which will operate three times weekly as part of our Summer 2020 schedule. Irish can now book flights on our most popular routes to France, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain as far out as October 2020, with our full schedule launching in Autumn.
To celebrate we are releasing sale seats from just €14.99, for travel in June and July 2019, which are available for booking until Friday 14 June. Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto ryanair.com now and avoid missing out.”
Dublin Airport’s Managing Director Vincent Harrison said: “Marseille is a beautiful city with it famous old port and is a fantastic addition to our routes and services.
This new service to Marseille will further enhance the connectivity between Ireland and France and is good news for passengers as it will offer additional choice and convenience. We look forward to working closely with Ryanair to promote its new service”
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.