Ryanair revealed its top holiday destinations for summer ‘22, giving you all the inspiration you need for your holiday planning.
With summer just around the corner and that long-awaited sunny holiday now top of mind, Ryanair revealed its top holiday destinations for summer ‘22, giving you all the inspiration you need for your holiday planning. So, what better way to start the week than turning those sun-filled daydreams into reality with a trip to one of these dreamy summer hotspots:
- Lanzarote: always a popular choice, Lanzarote continues to welcome flocks of UK holidaymakers year after year. Enjoy its golden sand beaches, crystal clear waters, authentic Spanish tapas while taking in its unique volcanic landscape – the views are as breath-taking as it sounds!
- Tenerife: the largest of the Canary Islands famed for its diversity of landscape and great weather all year round. The island has many natural wonders and traditional towns full of culture to explore this summer.
- Fuerteventura: a famous holiday destination boasting white sandy beaches interrupted by cliffs and sheltered coves. A popular spot for adventure-filled tourists to enjoy water sports from surfing, windsurfing and water skiing.
- Gran Canaria: a hiker’s paradise! This diverse, mountainous island is known for its black lava and white sand beaches. Culture vultures are equally catered for in the ancient capital of Las Palmas, with its historic architecture and enviable shopping and foodie options. A unique destination that has something for everyone and perfect for family and friends to enjoy a well-deserved break away this year.
- Santorini: arguably the most beautiful of all the Greek islands, Santorini’s stunning caldera poses as the ultimate centrepiece, offering the most amazing views of rugged landscapes and the whitewashed cubiform houses overlooking the sea and beaches consisting of black, red and white lava pebbles. With some of the most mesmerising sunrises and sunsets, Santorini is well known for being an island of romance – the perfect holiday destination for couples.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.