- A bronze label for best website/all categories (behind L’Oreal and Zodiac).
- A bronze label for best site content.
- A silver label for best presentation.
- A gold label for best site for a company’s shareholders.
The BoursoScan label, the first qualitative yardstick for assessing and rating websites of listed companies in France, was created in 2001 by Boursorama, the country’s leading stock market data portal, and TLB, a consulting firm that specializes in the behavior of retail shareholders.
>From March 15 to May 19, some 7,000 @ctionautes (Web users/shareholders), registered on the boursoscan.com site, evaluated websites for companies listed on the Euronext Paris market for:
- Site content (information quantity/quality, objectivity of data, etc.).
- Overall presentation (artwork, browsability, etc.).
The awards were based on 9,500 evaluations received from @ctionautes, who were able to discover new corporate websites and rediscover others.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.