Curator offers innovative solutions to its members, positioning them to cater to travelers seeking unique lodging options while reducing operating expenses.
BETHESDA, MARYLAND – Curator Hotel & Resort Collection (Curator) announced that it has surpassed 100 member hotels and resorts. The milestone comes just two years after the company’s launch and solidifies Curator’s position as a trusted partner for independent hotels and resorts in the hospitality industry.
“We are thrilled to have reached this major milestone,” said Jennifer Barnwell, President of Curator Hotel & Resort Collection. “It is a testament to the wide array of benefits and services Curator provides to our independent hotel and resort members.”
Curator offers innovative solutions to its members, positioning them to cater to travelers seeking unique lodging options while reducing operating expenses. Curator’s comprehensive suite of services and offerings include:
- Strategic contracts with leading industry providers enable its members to reduce operating expenses and compete with larger brands and operators
- Innovative technology solutions that have been individually curated and tested by Curator, helping members stay ahead of the curve, improve productivity and deliver a better guest experience
- Support for marketing, sales, and revenue management that assists its members in increasing market share and maximizing revenue
- Access to unique travel experiences that can be offered to guests, helping to differentiate member hotels and resorts from the competition.
“We are passionate about helping our members create memorable experiences for their guests,” said Barnwell. “We believe that independent hotels and resorts offer a unique and valuable experience, and we are committed to supporting and promoting these properties to travelers worldwide.”
The five newest members of Curator are:
- Bungalow Hotel and Wave Resort (Long Branch, New Jersey) – Located among the bustling, vibrant culture of Pier Village in Long Branch, New Jersey, the 24-room Bungalow Hotel is an art-centric boutique hotel with an art gallery featuring work from local artists, 1,000 square feet of event space, and a unique cocktail lounge. Bungalow’s sister property, Wave Resort is an elevated boutique hotel overlooking the stunning coastline of Long Branch and features 67 modern guest rooms all equipped with private balconies, 7,000 square feet of event space, and three distinct dining experiences. Guests of both properties have exclusive access to an outdoor heated pool with a swim-up bar, a modern fitness center, oceanfront lounge chairs and umbrellas, and a children’s playroom.
- Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel (Los Angeles, California) – Founded in 1880 as the first private club in Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Athletic Club offers five floors of athletic and wellness facilities, three restaurants and bars, co-working spaces and an array of member-only events. The 90,000 square feet of fitness facilities include racquetball, squash and handball courts, a 25-yard indoor lap pool, basketball court and over 20 complimentary group fitness classes each week. The Club has 72 guestrooms and suites located on the top three floors of its historic building, allowing hotel guests access to member amenities during their stay in this historic building in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles.
- Sierra Nevada Resort, an Outbound Hotel (Mammoth Lakes, California) – Sierra Nevada Resort is a living legend that continues to inspire. Guests can step into an experience where newly refreshed historic charm meets serenity, all centrally located on a six-acre respite just south of the main thoroughfare of downtown, with convenient access to Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, Mammoth Lakes Hiking Trails, the Tioga Pass entrance to Yosemite National Park, and the Bishop Airport. Sierra Nevada Resort offers the newest accommodations and more amenities than any other resort in the region, including Black Tie Ski Rentals, fire pits, pet-friendly rooms upon request, and more.
- The Virginian Lodge, an Outbound Hotel (Jackson, Wyoming) – Travelers, drifters, locals, and adventure seekers alike can stay at The Virginian Lodge to have fun and build memories. The Virginian’s amenities create the perfect balance between adventure-filled days in Jackson Hole and relaxing amidst the mountain scenery with two hot tubs, seven built-in fire pits, an all-season pool, pet-friendly rooms, and more. The Virginian Lodge also offers interactive programs and curated activities such as fireside s’mores and chicly decorated pop-up igloos in the winter, wine tastings and musical concerts in the summer in addition to yoga classes, outdoor workshops, picnic kits and a bike-in themed movie series.
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.