Travel Insights features Claes Pellvik, Nordic Travel Leisure Group
Welcome to Travel Insights powered by the leading travel and tourism daily news portal TravelDailyNews.com International edition.
On Wednesday, June 21 at 11:00 (EEST) Chryssa Skodra interviews Mr. Claes Pellvik, Head of Communications at Nordic Leisure Travel Group.
This episode’s topic is ‘Rhodes: A top destination for Nordic travelers’.
Nordic Leisure Travel Group (NLTG) is the leading Nordic, fully integrated, tour operator group that consists of the Tour Operators Ving Sweden, Ving Norway, Spies Denmark, Tjäreborg Finland, as well as Sunclass Airlines, Sunwing Resorts and Sunprime Hotels.
Mr. Pellvik will give his insights on:
- What are the preferences of Nordic travelers
- How has the summer season started, according to their data
- How has Rhodes risen to international fame and what was the role of Nordic p
- Why Rhodes is a top destination for Nordic travelers over the decades, the maturity of its market, hotel investments as well as cooperation with tour operators and the whole ecosystem
- Based on what criteria they select their partners and suppliers
Chryssa Skodra is a Finland-based journalist, a celebrity interviewer, a podcaster, an award-winning blogger, a university lecturer and a public speaker. She holds a Bachelor’s in Communications and Media from Athens University and a Master’s in Arts Management from the prestigious Sibelius Academy.
She worked at spotlight international events such as the Athens 2004 Olympic Games and European Commission Conferences and Galas. She is passionate about travelling, food and events. On ‘Travel Insights’ she interviews influential and insightful thought-leaders and professionals from the tourism, aviation and hospitality industries.