Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Beachwood offers 174 spacious suites featuring contemporary and stylish decor, featuring natural light and large, expansive workspaces.
BEACHWOOD, OHIO – Noble Investment Group announced that the Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland | Beachwood has undergone a complete renovation and transformation designed to enhance the comfort and lifestyle of travelers on the road today.
The Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Beachwood is located in dynamic Beachwood, Ohio, home to major corporate headquarters, medical centers, three upscale shopping malls and museums and proximate to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and downtown Cleveland.
Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland | Beachwood offers:
- 174 spacious suites featuring contemporary and stylish decor, featuring natural light and large, expansive workspaces
- Updated kitchens with full-sized refrigerators and stainless steel appliances
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel plus hard-wired access is available in each and every guestroom for seamless and secure access
- More than 2,200 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Re-designed public spaces including multi-functional spaces for guests to relax and collaborate
- Personal “nooks” that make the public space private outside of the suite
- Fully-equipped business center and fitness center
- Seasonal, heated outdoor pool & whirlpool, Bar-B-Q & picnic area
- Complimentary hot breakfast daily and evening social with complimentary beer and wine on select weeknights.
“We are excited to introduce our new product and first class experience to our corporate and leisure guests throughout the market,” said Terry Nowlin, General Manager of the Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Beachwood.
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.