Many of today’s luxury boutique hotels design their bathrooms to leave a striking first impression, and who wouldn’t want a statement bathroom in their home?
Is there anything more exciting than picking out design inspiration for an upcoming renovation project? From stacks of magazines and catalogs to the never-ending world of Pinterest boards, there are different places to find design inspiration. As part of a series of content campaigns with the goal of bringing new sources of remodeling inspiration for homeowners, Angie’s List has identified a new source of bathroom design inspo: the world’s most luxurious hotels.
Many of today’s luxury boutique hotels design their bathrooms to leave a striking first impression, and who wouldn’t want a statement bathroom in their home? Here are the shortlisted hotel bathrooms:
- Osprey Pavilion Suite Southern Ocean Lodge (Australia)
- The Esmeralda Villa Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort (Brazil)
- Pool Villa Phulay Bay Hotel (Thailand)
- Maharani Suite Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace (India)
- Affresco Suite Il Salviatino (Italy)
- Dromadaire Suite La Sultana Hotel (Morocco)
- Freddie Mercury Suite Eden Rock Hotel (Saint Barthelemy)
- Aman Tokyo Hotel Otemachi Tower (Japan)
- The Royal Penthouse Corinthia Hotel (UK)
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.