SILVER SPRING, MD - There’s a new cookie in town. DoubleTree by Hilton and Linchris Hotel Corporation announced the opening of the DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring DC North. Formerly, Sheraton Silver Spring, this hotel will continue to offer guests the exceptional level of service they have enjoyed as part of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio with the added DoubleTree brand benefits of a signature warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival, and the industry-recognized culture of CARE (Create A Rewarding Experience for our guests) Program.
“We’re glad to be part of the Silver Spring community and are excited to convert the Sheraton hotel to the DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring DC North. DoubleTree by Hilton is a great franchise partner for travelers coming to the Silver Spring area,” said Brian Anderson, Senior Vice President, Operations, Linchris Hotel Corporation.
DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring DC North Highlights
- From panoramic city view rooms to suites, mini-fridges, and 50-inch HDTVs, all 229 guest rooms are outfitted with the latest amenities for the most discerning traveller, and all equipped with CleanStay with Lysol Protection.
- 14,235 square feet of meeting, wedding and event space with CleanStay EventReady protection
- Located in the heart of downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, the hotel is just four blocks from the Silver Spring Metrorail station, giving guests the option to explore all there is to do in Silver Spring and the option of venturing into the nation's capital and the region's surrounding area
- Complimentary standard WiFi
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Business center, and 24/7 state-of-the-art fitness center
- Onsite dining; Breakfast, lunch, and dinner await you at Mica’s Restaurant Room service is also available.
In addition to the above highlights and as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic, DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring DC North is part of the Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection Program to keep guests and team members safe and to better ensure hotel cleanliness. This partnership with Lysol and the Mayo Clinic will provide all hotel guests with assurance and peace of mind during their stay. In addition to digital keys and no contact check-in, the initiative will create a focus on cleanliness that will be visible – in their guest rooms, restaurants, fitness rooms and in other public spaces.
Event planners and attendees will enjoy a higher standard of cleanliness than ever before at DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring DC North. Their sales, catering and event teams are committed to working with customers to achieve their business objectives through delivering event experiences that provide peace of mind from start to finish. EventReady with CleanStay, a global meetings and events program designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible was recently rolled out at this hotel. EventReady will provide curated solutions with creative food and beverage, thoughtful technology resources, elevated standards and practices with redesigned spaces for physical distancing, and reimagined ways to meet and gather.
DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring DC North is also part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and the Hilton Honors mobile app.