Winners in all eight categories were announced during the Spa Life UK’s annual conference in Bedfordshire.
Spas in the Lake District, Cornwall, Yorkshire, Wiltshire, The New Forest, London and the Midlands have all won accolades in the Good Spa Awards 2021. The Good Spa Guide – the UK’s leading authority on the spa industry – last night unveiled the results of its 11th annual awards, which included a new category: Best Coastal Spa.
Following another challenging year of uncertainty, the awards celebrate the very best in spa excellence across the UK and how they play an increasingly vital role in supporting our health and wellbeing. Winners in all eight categories were announced during the Spa Life UK’s annual conference in Bedfordshire.
- Best Spa for the Eco-conscious sponsored by Comfort Zone: Aquarias Spa at Whatley Manor, Wiltshire
- Best Spa for Fitness and Wellbeing sponsored by Natura Bissé: Three Graces Spa at Grantley Hall, Yorkshire
- Best Hotel Spa sponsored by DLT Media: The Spa at Pennyhill Park, Surrey
- Best Urban Spa sponsored by Germaine de Capuccini: The Lanesborough Club and Spa, London
- Best Countryside Getaway sponsored by Natura Bissé: Lodore Falls Hotel and Spa, Lake District
- Best Coastal Spa sponsored by Wildlife Botanicals: The Headland Spa, Cornwall
- Best Day Spa sponsored by Dale Sauna: Aqua Sana Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
- Best Retreat Spa sponsored by OTO CBD: Ragdale Hall Spa, Leicestershire
“After the past 16 months, it seems people can't wait to get back to their much-loved spas and finally unravel. We saw a huge boom in spa staycations bookings – notably from the countryside and coastal spa sector – and want to celebrate these categories in particular”, said Caitlin Dalton, Editor-in-Chief, Good Spa Guide. She added, “Thank you to all the spa winners and finalists who have gone above and beyond to keep clients safe and supported during their wellbeing journeys in the most difficult of circumstances – they all deserve a huge amount of praise.”
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.