New groups application, network success headlines 2023 Group Summit.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. – Dream Vacations/CruiseOne, a leading travel agency franchise, announces record-breaking group sales in its history for the year-to-date in 2023. The company has sold more affinity groups this year compared to the same time last year. This remarkable achievement can be attributed to the game-changing new groups application, empowering franchise owners with unparalleled success.
The launch of Dream Vacations/CruiseOne’s innovative group application in February revolutionized the way franchise owners manage group bookings. The streamlined and intuitive platform has simplified the booking process, enabling franchise owners to focus on what they do best, providing remarkable experiences to their customers.
“We are thrilled to see how much of a difference-maker the new groups application is on our franchise owners’ group sales,” said Drew Daly, senior vice president and general manager of Dream Vacations/CruiseOne. “The success of the new application is a testament to our commitment to innovation and offering our franchise owners the latest tools and technology to take their group business to the next level.”
This remarkable achievement was celebrated during the recent two-day virtual Group Summit for Dream Vacations/CruiseOne travel advisors. More than 200 franchise owners and associates from across the country participated in the event, gaining invaluable insights and practical tips to elevate their group sales to new heights. The summit featured engaging presentations and breakout sessions, providing attendees with the opportunity to hear directly from suppliers and headquarters staff. Noteworthy sessions included “How to Negotiate with Group Leaders and Create the Win-Win Relationship,” “New Marketing Group Assets,” “Unraveling the Mysteries of Group Contracts to Reduce Risk and Maximize Success,” “Managing Group Communication,” and “Top 10 Tips for the New Groups Application.”
During the summit, the Dream Vacations/CruiseOne marketing team made several exciting announcements. Franchise owners can now take advantage of the following marketing assets to further enhance their group sales:
- Custom Group Registration Landing Page Graphics: Create a custom landing page that highlights your groups – leverage pre-designed banners or create and upload your own, creating a professional and enticing user experience.
- Email and Landing Page Templates: Professionally designed email and landing page templates, enabling franchise owners to create captivating and effective marketing campaigns with ease.
- Homepage and Email Banners: Eye-catching banners that can be incorporated into franchise owners’ websites and email communications, promoting group travel opportunities, and generating excitement among customers.
- Postcard: A custom-designed postcard, allowing franchise owners to reach out to potential group leaders and showcase the benefits of planning group vacations through Dream Vacations/CruiseOne.
- Social Media Posts: Engaging and shareable social media posts that franchise owners can leverage to expand their reach, attract new group leaders, and promote their expertise in planning unforgettable group vacations.
Franchise owners were captivated by real-life success stories shared during the summit. “The Group Summit was worth every minute of my time. The variety of topics from suppliers and staff members answered a lot of questions that I needed answered to scale my business,” said Lillie West, a Dream Vacations franchise owner from Waldorf, Md. “The groups application and the Group Summit have given me the confidence to step out and take on more group business.”
The 2023 Dream Vacations/CruiseOne Training and Events schedule features the upcoming 2nd annual Marketing Summit June 13 and 14. This event will provide franchise owners with cutting-edge marketing strategies to drive even greater success in their businesses.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.