- David Curmi (Air Malta/ World Connect Malta 2022): "The demand for travel will outpace supply initially"
- Robert Stoeger (Running on Waves): "We want our passengers to feel that they are in a private yacht"
- Montserrat Barriga (ERA): COVID-19 will have an effect on the competitive landscape of the European airline industry for years to come.
- Non-refundable hotel rates and advance bookings are returning
- Water adventure tourism revival supporting diving tourism growth at 5.9% CAGR: New study
- Recovery, Resilience and Loss - A Review of key African hotel markets 2021 by HTI Consulting
- Europe’s airlines brace for a rise on fuel prices, no-fly zones amid war in Ukraine
- Maneuvering through a pandemic: A valuable lesson in the future of tourism and hospitality marketing, as shown by Dongguk University researchers
- You are here
Price considerations fell for both transportation and accommodation. While price remains the top priority when booking, there were notable declines for both the transportation and accommodation categories, signaling that consumers are prepared to pay high prices for summer travel regardless of negative macroeconomic trends.
- TemptingPlaces: the first hotel brand dedicated to boutique hotels unveils its new exceptional addresses
- World Travel & Tourism Council applauds advancement of the Visit America Act
- Island Hospitality Management assumes operations of 143-room Hilton Garden Inn Westchester Dobbs Ferry in N.Y.
- First New Orleans hotel to launch Glass Recycling Program
- FAUCHON L'Hotel Paris introduces Cultural Running Coach program