These new partnerships will give members more ways to earn points and perks this fall and beyond.
Earn as you stream with Peacock
JetBlue’s exclusive streaming partnership with Peacock took flight to provide an innovative in-flight entertainment experience including exclusive access to Peacock Original content onboard JetBlue flights and benefits for TrueBlue members.
When using JetBlue’s Fly-Fi or visiting Peacock on JetBlue.com to subscribe to Peacock Premium, TrueBlue members will receive benefits:
- Mosaic members will receive 12 months of Peacock Premium included at no additional cost (a $59.99/year value).
- TrueBlue members will receive 1,000 TrueBlue points.
Earn in your sleep with YOTEL
In a first-of-its-kind partnership, JetBlue has teamed up with YOTEL— the global hospitality brand known for affordable luxury without compromising comfort—to offer TrueBlue members exclusive discounts, perks and points. Here are some benefits that TrueBlue members can look forward to when booking a stay at YOTEL:
- Earn one point per U.S. dollar spent on their room rate (excluding taxes and fees) with YOTEL booking any YOTEL property through JetBlue Vacations or Paisly, JetBlue’s homegrown travel booking website.
- Receive a welcome amenity consisting of a premium snack and beverage upon check-in.
- Mosaic members can receive a room upgrade and 2 p.m. late check-outa.
TrueBlue members will be happy to know that YOTEL has hotel locations in many of JetBlue’s most popular destinations around the world, including Boston, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Amsterdam, London and Paris.
Earn as you shop with Airport Rewards powered by Thanks Again
JetBlue and Thanks Again have partnered to introduce a new program to offer TrueBlue members the opportunity to earn TrueBlue points while shopping, dining, and parking at over 2,500 locations across more than 100 airports in the U.S., the Caribbean, and Latin America.
The program enables TrueBlue members to earn points during everyday airport transactions and turn them into future travel opportunities.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.