Supported by IMEX Group, this year’s SITE Crystal Awards recognized eight companies that achieved true excellence in incentive travel.
NEW YORK CITY — Shining bright to close out SITE’s largest-ever Global Conference were eight SITE Crystal Award recipients, lauded for their accomplishments in the incentive travel field over the past 12 months.
This year’s winners strongly reflect an ability to deliver the many impacts and benefits of incentive travel, while also leading the way in embracing new and emerging trends. The range of destinations and companies represented also reflects the continued growth of incentive travel as a key reward and motivational strategy for top firms looking to retain and attract talent.
“The Crystal Awards are a superb way to show what incentive travel truly delivers for firms, whether that’s connecting multiple generations of employees, creating positive long-term legacies in destinations, or providing standout professionalism and transforming lives through travel,” says Ellie MacPherson, a member of SITE’s International Board of Directors and chair of this year’s Crystal Awards Committee. “It’s truly an honor to recognize these outstanding incentive travel professionals with our industry’s highest accolade.”
The Crystal Awards bring together all parts of the incentive travel industry, and also ensure winners are reconized by their peers across the wider MICE landscape.
“I’m continually inspired by the new direction and vision each year’s Crystal Award winners represent,” says Carina Bauer, CEO of the IMEX Group, which sponsored this year’s Awards. “Especially with IMEX sharing SITE’s commitment to good business that transcends borders and oceans, the Crystal Awards bring our community together and spotlight the innovation and excellence powering these teams and their standout incentive programs.”
This year’s complete list of Crystal Award recipients includes:
- Access Holidays & Events, for “Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa and the Middle East”
- Amstar DMC (Costa Rica), for “Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program”
- Amstar DMC (Mexico), for “Best Destination-Based Experiential Incentive Travel Program”
- Arabian Adventures Meetings, Incentives & Events, for “Excellence in Incentive Travel: Africa and the Middle East”
- Augeo, for “Best Virtual Motivational Experience”
- AV Business & Communication, for “Excellence in Incentive Travel: Latin America & Caribbean”
- Creative Travel India & FMC Solutions South Africa, for “Excellence in Incentive Travel: Asia Pacific”
- Motivation Excellence, for “Excellence in Incentive Travel: Europe”
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.