This holiday-centered version of our popular summer Passport will again showcase some of the best shopping, dining and holiday-ing in the state.
LINCOLN, Neb. – Nebraska Tourism is excited to announce the stops for the second edition of the Nebraska Holiday Passport. This holiday-centered version of our popular summer Passport will again showcase some of the best shopping, dining and holiday-ing in the state.
“With the success and excitement of last year’s first-ever Nebraska Holiday Passport, we can’t wait to continue with this year’s version,” said John Ricks, Nebraska Tourism executive director. “We are looking forward to another great year for our stops and our holiday travelers.”
The 2023 Holiday Passport will feature 20 attractions across the state, each with a holiday emphasis. Travelers will have from November 17, 2023, through January 7, 2024 to visit the attractions and get their stamps.
“We are excited for another year of the Holiday Passport and were thrilled to have 80 applicants for stops this year,” said Madison Johnson, Passport program coordinator. “We can’t wait for even more participants to discover Nebraska’s hidden holiday gems.”
Passports will be available at participating stops starting in November or can be pre-ordered at NebraskaPassport.com/holiday.
Selected sites (by town)
- Wettlaufer’s Garden Center & Flower Shop – Atkinson
- Beulah’s Emporium – Chappell
- Platte Valley Equipment – Fremont
- Frahm Bar – Hastings
- LOCAL Gift Boutique & Tea Lounge – Hemingford
- Southeast Nebraska Cancer Memorial Garden – Humboldt
- Buy Nebraska Store – Kearney
- Cedar Hill Home and Holiday – Lincoln
- Prairie Arts Center – North Platte
- The Durham Museum – Omaha
- Main Street Jewelers – Plattsmouth
- Ponca State Park – Ponca
- El Patron Mexican Restaurant – Schuyler
- Midwest Theater – Scottsbluff
- Red Path Gallery & Tasting Room – Seward
- Dude’s Steakhouse & Brandin’ Iron Bar/Lounge – Sidney
- Tub’s Pub – Sumner
- Burt County Museum – Tekamah
- Rustic Riverside Mercantile – West Point
- Wessels Living History Farm – York
The 2023 Nebraska Holiday Passport is sponsored by Nebraska Lottery, Omaha Steaks and Nebraska Game and Parks.
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.