MIAMI – Karisma Hotels & Resorts, the award-winning portfolio of properties spanning Latin America, the Caribbean and Mexico, is expanding its highly-praised Azul Beach Resorts portfolio with the launch of the all-new five-star Azul Beach Resort Cap Cana, opening this Winter, and the rebranding of Sensatori Punta Cana to Azul Beach Resort Punta Cana, debuting November 1, 2021. The launch and rebrand will bring the Azul Beach Resorts brand’s elevated service and refined charm to two uniquely breathtaking beaches along the Dominican Republic’s coastline.
“After sustaining such a long-standing presence in top Caribbean markets with beautiful destinations like Cancun and Jamaica, it is with the utmost pride that Karisma Hotels & Resorts announces the expansion and revamping of the portfolio’s highly-praised Azul Beach Resorts brand,” said Mario Mathieu, SVP of Business Development, Design and Construction, of Karisma Hotels & Resorts. “With the addition of Azul Beach Resort Cap Cana and Azul Beach Resort Punta Cana we will deliver a brand and product that places an emphasis on providing guests with that unique touch of comfort, variety, and relaxed refinement for couples, families, and groups alike.”
A stunning seaside oasis at Juanillo Beach
Azul Beach Resort Cap Cana will be set on one of the most breathtaking stretches of the Dominican coastline, Playa Juanillo, conveniently located just 15 minutes from Punta Cana international airport. Beyond the pristine white sand beaches and turquoise waters, Playa Juanillo is a destination within itself, presenting numerous culinary delights, opportunities for shopping, a golf course, marina and more.
Encompassing 251 suites, Azul Beach Resort Cap Cana will offer guests a wide array of options to choose from, including luxurious beachfront swim-up suites, beachfront suites for couples, as well as family swim-up suites for parents and their little ones.
Aligned with the November 2021 opening of Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana, Azul Beach Resort Cap Cana’s guests will enjoy a multi-brand, shared amenities experience as they will also have access to all of Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana’s facilities summing up to a total of 11 restaurants and 3 bars.
- Expansive entertainment and nightlife at the Entertainment Village, showcasing immersive live music and indulgent food and beverage offerings
- The Margaritaville Main Stage, an urban theater that provides daily entertainment and tropical tunes, complemented by a vibrant seaside setting
- Countless dining options, from carefully prepared pastas at Frank & Lola’s Italian Trattoria, to carefully crafted rum cocktails at Rum Runners
- So much more than just a dining experience, JWB Steakhouse is highlighted by numerous prime cuts, a showcase bar for the perfect pre-dinner cocktail, and classic steakhouse sides to complement the finest of meats
- Punch Bar where expert mixologists will be crafting signature libations, the true heart and soul of Entertainment Village. Whether guests stop by for a drink on their way to the beach, or meet some friends for a night cap, Punch Bar truly is the best of both worlds as it overlooks both the ocean and entertainment village
- Daily activities at Sports Hub including pickleball, tennis, and aqua fitness classes
- The 11,00-square-foot oasis of St. Somewhere Spa, home to world-class amenities including 15 treatment rooms and a full-service beauty salon, so travelers can walk away feeling refreshed and rejuvenated
- Children will also be kept engaged at The Playhouse where a variety of fun, supervised daily activities await
Elevated luxury at Uvero Alto Beach
In addition to the upcoming opening of Azul Beach Resort Cap Cana, Karisma Hotels & Resorts has rebranded Sensatori Punta Cana to Azul Beach Resort Punta Cana, bringing the unique charm and delicate amenities of Azul Beach Resorts to Uvero Alto Beach. Previously Sensatori Punta Cana, a top favorite resort from Karisma, the rebranding of the property into Azul Beach Punta Cana only further adds to the beloved resort.
Spanning 252 suites, with options for families as well as an adults-only section featuring honeymoon and swim-up suites, Azul Beach Resort Punta Cana has modern-style accommodations suited for every type of guest. The resort boasts various activities geared towards a vacation experience for all, from toddlers to adults. Amenities include a Gourmet Village featuring seven restaurants and six bars, two pools and a state-of-the-art spa.
Dining amenities cover a wide net of international cuisine and cocktails for guests to indulge in. From the open kitchen layout of Sugarcane, aromas of jasmine incense and spices at Wok Wok, to the bold and palpable flavors of Italy at Verdello, no appetite is left unchecked. Jazmin Swim-Up Bar and Deck also offer guests a go-to tropical outdoor bar setting to soak up the Caribbean sun with a refreshing cocktail.
Whether guests are enjoying much needed family time, or embarking on a romantic journey, they can be sure to experience travel at its most exquisite and Savor the Good Life. From breathtaking beaches, personalized service tailored to every guest, and articulately crafted fare, Azul Beach Resorts invites guests to relish these moments.