Mews, a leader in property management systems, announces more than 100% growth of its subscriptions for the Mews Hospitality Cloud during the pandemic; from March 2020 to September 2021. Growth during this 18-month period was fuelled by digital transformation in hospitality, multiple acquisitions including Hotel Perfect, and the company has signed a global partnership with Accor. This ground-breaking partnership will give Accor’s hoteliers access to one of the most innovative solutions on the market when it comes to cloud-based technologies, which are becoming pervasive across Accor’s 5,200+ properties.
“We’re extremely proud to partner with Accor on its ambitious digital transformation program,” said Matthijs Welle, CEO of Mews. “We’ve worked closely with the Accor team to understand their goals, which is to use best-of-breed technology that enables their teams to create remarkable guest experiences. Leveraging our powerful cloud capabilities, intuitive UI, and unrivalled marketplace, we’re ready to support Accor in becoming the most agile hospitality brand in the world.” By using Mews, Accor will benefit from:
- Native cloud and mobile capabilities – Mews is a cloud-first property management system designed to automate, simplify and scale any hotel operation.
- Speed of deployment – Mews can be rolled out in Accor properties in a matter of days or weeks.
- Intuitive UI – Mews has been built so that, with minimal training and support, users can understand and fulfil tasks with efficiency and speed.
- Mews Marketplace – Mews has integrations with 600 hotel technology providers so that hoteliers can build an optimal software ecosystem for their property and guest experience.
- Internationalized - Mews is immediately ready to use in more than 60 countries around the world with guests able to choose from over 20 languages and currencies.
Several Accor properties and management companies have already successfully onboarded the Mews property management system including Ibis, Mercure, Novotel, Mövenpick, Greet, HotelF1, JO&JOE, Dalmata Hospitality Group, RBH Group, AGO Hotels, Schwartz - Family Hotels, MOA Group and WIN Hotel Group.
Stefan Winistörfer, the General Manager of MOA Mercure Berlin, an Accor brand, said of the Mews partnership, “MOA Berlin has strong ambitions when it comes to technology innovation and the guest experience. Our partnership with Mews is designed to streamline our 350-room hotel operations, modernize the guest journey and support the vision of Augmented Hospitality at Accor.”
Richard Valtr, Founder of Mews, commented, “We’re so encouraged by the recovery that’s happening in our industry, but make no mistakes about it, hospitality will never be the same again. We’re witnessing an incredible period of transformation for hoteliers as they respond to a new normal and a changed guest. The entire team at Mews is working tirelessly to help our customers recover faster and become more resilient through open, flexible technology that allows for continuous innovation.”