COLCHESTER, ENGLAND – The cruise industry’s leading annual business-to-business event, Seatrade Cruise Global, returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center, 27-30 September 2021, celebrating its 35th anniversary edition in a new hybrid format. In conjunction with its traditional program, this year’s edition will feature a virtual conference track, giving the community additional options to participate. The four-day event will focus on the “The Future of Cruising” with leading cruise lines, ports, destinations and travel service providers weighing in on all aspects of the industry’s critical and continued recovery.
“As the global cruising business platform, we’re devoted to serving and supporting the entire industry – coming together to further connections, innovation and education has never been more vital for cruise community stakeholders,” says Chiara Giorgi, Global Brand and Event Director for Seatrade Cruise. “Safety is top of mind for us, and our reimagined hybrid program allows attendees to unite effectively, safely and with confidence.”
The Seatrade Cruise Global program will feature expert speakers and panel discussions on topics and trends shaping the cruise market – including the highly anticipated annual State of the Global Cruise Industry keynote address.
Highlighted segments include:
- Community Stewardship: Discussing effective ways to support partnerships on a local level.
- Technology Innovations: Explores how IOT is revolutionizing the guest experience.
- Health and Safety: Delves into the latest updates on protocols and operational practices.
- Sustainability: Explores current systems around waste management, emissions reduction, LNG ships and more.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Spotlights ways to raise awareness and build a foundation for a successful DEI program.
- Entertainment: Giving a practical look backstage at how productions have transformed.
Keeping health and safety at the forefront, Seatrade Cruise Global will be guided by Informa AllSecure standards, to ensure a hygienic, productive and high-quality organised event experience. The Miami Beach Convention Center developed and implemented new venue plans, policies and procedures to minimize risk and protect the collective health of all those entering the venue. As part of its enhanced policies, the venue received GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation and has adopted the MB Standard, a program developed by the City of Miami Beach to safeguard employee health to restore consumer confidence. More specific procedures will be provided ahead of the event and protocols will adhere to all city and state regulations.