NEW YORK, NY - America’s favorite travel show, the Travel & Adventure Show, will open its 2023 season with exhibitions in three major cities in January with shows in New York, Chicago and Boston. Travel demand remains high and with airfare prices projected to remain at higher levels, travel experts and advisors are advising consumers to start booking their summer 2023 vacation plans this winter. With its own special deals and promotion prices on the show floor, this makes Travel & Adventure Shows an optimal opportunity for consumers to discover and book their 2023 trips.
Chicago Travel & Adventure Show (January 14-15, 2023)
Chicago’s longest running travel show is back again for its 18th year at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center and this year the show is adding the all-new Dive and Watersports Pavilion.
At the Travel & Adventure Show’s new Dive and Watersports Pavilion, destinations and tour operators will come together to promote the most exciting watersport experiences and inspire a new generation of divers by showing them a whole new world that awaits to be discovered under the sea through an immersive experience.
Also new in Chicago will be the LGBTQ Pavilion with a focus on LGBTQ-friendly destinations, tour operators and travel agencies. Attendees will be able to discover destinations that have up-and-coming LGBTQ scenes or speak to representatives who can answer questions or address concerns.
In addition to the new Dive and Watersports and LGBTQ Pavilions, Chicago Travel & Adventure Show attendees can look forward to a number of delightful activities including:
- Individual keynotes from industry experts Samantha Brown, Pauline Frommer, Peter Greenberg and The Points Guy - Brian Kelly.
- Learn 99 different tips and tricks for how to save on travel costs amidst rising prices from budget travel expert Russell Hannon, and the top packing and technology tips from expert Angel Castellanos.
- Visit new pavilions, engage in a variety of activities and take home a memento by visiting the Arizona green screen photo booth.
Boston Travel & Adventure Show (January 21-22, 2023)
Now in its 4th year, the Boston Travel & Adventure Show is where travel lovers go for travel inspiration, expert information and fun, cultural experiences. Held at the Hynes Convention Center, the show is conveniently located for Boston metropolitan residents and draws thousands of attendees from the surrounding area for a weekend of travel keynotes, performances, and giveaways.
This year, Boston Travel & Adventure Show attendees can expect to see many of their favorite as well as new speakers, exhibitors and activities including:
- Individual keynotes from Patricia Schultz and Peter Greenberg, who will also be leading a panel with several industry experts answering consumers most pressing questions.
- The Points Guy founder, Brian Kelly, will host a panel with his fellow editors to help attendees learn how to navigate the world of airline points and miles to take advantage of upgraded seats, better hotel rooms and more savings.
- Interactive exhibitions from popular destinations all around the globe such as Israel, Aruba and more.
New York Travel & Adventure Show (January 28-29, 2023)
After making its New York City debut in 2022, the New York Travel & Adventure Show is back at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center with even more exhibitors, bigger activations, and even better deals with over 300 of the world’s top travel destinations, tour operators and providers in attendance. Last year over 14,000 travel-savvy consumers came out to the first-ever New York Travel & Adventure Show and this year show organizers anticipate even greater numbers of people to be in attendance as travel demand remains at a high.
With the cruise market making a big comeback, this year the New York Travel & Adventure Show will host a new dedicated section of cruise destinations, cruise planners and cruise operators inviting attendees to discover and delight in the number of options for cruising, from the golden beaches of Aruba to the coastal expedition cruises in Anchorage.
New York Travel & Adventure Show attendees are in for a treat as they take a trip around the world without leaving their home city as they enjoy a multitude of activities including:
- Individual keynote sessions by industry notables Samantha Brown, Pauline Frommer, Peter Greenberg, Andrew McCarthy and Patricia Schultz.
- New this year will be the Caribbean Experience Pavilion where attendees will get to sample a variety of traditional Caribbean goods.
- Travel giveaways and tens-of-thousands of dollars in instant show-only travel deals for each attendee to stretch their travel dollar.
- Enjoy cultural performance and display at the Global Beats stage, as well as the return of the popular LGBTQ Pavilion.
For 2023 the New York Travel & Adventure Show is partnering with TravMedia’s IMM North America as one of the featured events for New York’s first-ever “Travel Week” where top constituents in the industry will gather in the travel capital of the world for a week dedicated to all things travel and tourism.