CRM integration allows Aegean to truly own their digital care operation through the Conversocial platform, enabling the airline to better serve their frequent flyers.
NEW YORK, NY – Conversocial, the leading digital care platform for Social Messaging, today announced findings from its customer case study with Aegean Airlines, a Star Alliance member and Greece’s largest airline, operating out of Athens and offering both short and medium haul services across 153 destinations. The case study reveals the importance of a robust digital customer experience operation, and just how valuable a CRM integration can be.
Conversocial partnered with Aegean Airlines in September of 2017 to help them address their digital care needs. Due to a rapid increase in digital interactions, the popular European airline realized its need to migrate ownership of social into customer relations for a more holistic customer overview-enabling them to organise, scale and commercialise their digital customer care operation.
After careful research, Aegean concluded that the best way to achieve a holistic customer overview was through the combination of Conversocial’s customer care platform offerings with their traditional CRM provider. The company knew they needed a best of breed social platform, as traditional CRM vendors don't cut it on digital, but still wanted to surface details from their CRM solution in the Conversocial platform.
“Loyalty programs are designed to harness customers loyalty,” said Joshua March, CEO, Conversocial. “It works, and consumers have a natural preference when it comes to their airline of choice. But this loyalty needs to be repaid. You have to know who your customer is, and what their preference is for service on any given channel. This means binding your historic CRM data with digital, to build holistic customer profiles of high-value frequent flyers.”
For Aegean's digital service team, this integration, over the past year, has added numerous efficiency upgrades throughout their operation, allowing them to:
- Manage high value customers: Prioritize service for VIP and loyalty members and deliver a personalised, white glove service for Gold Tier Members
- Search customer records: By using a digital CRM, Aegean can now search customer records on Oracle Service Cloud and bind this record to respective customer social profiles
- View a holistic customer overview: Customer care representatives can view interaction history and create Oracle – Service Cloud incidents within the Conversocial interface
- Remove the friction points: Agents have decreased redundant steps, issue repetition, disjointed experiences, unfulfilled expectations and unnecessary channel shifting within their workflow
- Make fully-informed decisions: Internal alignment by breaking down customer data silos to produce fully-informed service engagements and educated business decisions achievable
- Enhance Oracle Service Cloud: Aegean’s social customer information and conversation history can be added to incidents to allow context for other contact center teams
The Oracle Service Cloud integration has allowed Aegean to truly build and harness their digital care operation. By connecting the traditional and digital customer service dots, Aegean Airlines are fully enabled to know who their frequent flyers are on digital. Aegean are now prepared to achieve hyperscale productivity and provide enterprise-ready care with a single view on each of their modern, digitally-savvy passengers.
“Aegean Airlines is committed to innovating around the customer experience,” said Irini Christoforaki, Head of Customer Relations, Aegen Airlines. “We chose to partner with Conversocial to help us on our journey as they had a clear and deliverable vision for improving our digital care success with a CRM integration. Conversocial understood our needs for an Oracle Service Cloud integration and we worked seamlessly and closely together throughout the entire process, from planning to deployment, as well as offering after-care innovation and ongoing support to ensure the integration continues to be as successful as possible.”
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.