MMGY NJF will build further recognition for HSMAI as an industry leader.
NEW YORK – MMGY NJF, the North American public relations, social and experiential marketing brand of MMGY Global, announce its growing client roster with the addition of six new travel and hospitality clients. Operating out of offices in New York, Los Angeles, Kansas City, Miami and Austin, the agency is now working with destinations La Paz, Mexico, and Traverse City, Michigan; leading hotel proprietors Concord Hospitality and the Fairmont Empress; the digital and print travel publication Fifty Grande and the global advocacy organization Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI).
- La Paz, Mexico – An off-the-beaten-path destination in the state of Baja California Sur, Mexico, La Paz has engaged MMGY NJF to illustrate the multifaceted destination to every type of traveler by showcasing its colorful landscapes, natural wonders, culinary offerings and rich cultural history.
- Traverse City Tourism – As PR agency of record, MMGY NJF will work to drive interest in and build awareness of Traverse City, Michigan, as a must-experience destination in the Midwest by promoting the flourishing Traverse Wine Coast, dining scene, arts and entertainment offerings, outdoor experiences, beaches and events.
- Concord Hospitality – MMGY NJF will elevate awareness for the award-winning hotel development and management company Concord Hospitality, which operates more than 150 full-service and select-service properties across North America. The agency will also help tell the story behind the brand’s talented executives and innovation in the hospitality industry.
- Fairmont Empress – MMGY NJF will help drive recognition and build buzz for the launch of the Fairmont Empress’ reimagined Fairmont Gold hotel-within-a-hotel, complete with a new lounge and rooms and new tea service offerings, while positioning “Canada’s Castle on the Coast” as a luxury leader and bucket-list destination in Victoria, British Columbia, to leisure and group travel audiences.
- Fifty Grande – This burgeoning print and digital travel magazine has engaged MMGY NJF to help build awareness for its growing brand. Fifty Grande exclusively covers the United States, celebrating the people, places and experiences worth exploring across the country.
- HSMAI – MMGY NJF will build further recognition for HSMAI as an industry leader with trade and business media, providing hotel professionals and its partners with tools, insights and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing and optimize revenue through global initiatives and programs such as the Marketing Strategy Conference, Adrian Awards and more.
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.