City Cruises splashes onto the scene with a preview of their upcoming specialty offerings including Halloween Lunches, a Fall Foliage Cruise, Oktoberfest-Themed Cocktail Cruises, and a Peek at Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve.
NEW YORK, NY – City Cruises New York has announced their offerings for the fall season as the final days of summer come to a close. Locals and visitors alike are invited to take in the fresh, crisp air on the East and Hudson Rivers this fall season with specialty experiences such as the Fall Foliage Lunch Cruise and Thanksgiving lunch and dinner cruises, as well as newcomers like a Halloween Lunch Cruise. All complete with curated menus, onboard entertainment and stunning skyline views, City Cruises invites all onboard for an unforgettable fall.
City Cruises’ local seasonal offerings include:
- Oktoberfest-Themed Alive After Five Cocktail Cruises (October 6 to October 28): Join us every Friday and Saturday for Oktoberfest on the water, including full Oktoberfest décor, signature deck games, and a variety of specialty beers and Bavarian snacks for purchase.
- New York Fall Foliage Lunch Cruise (October 21): Enjoy the season’s vibrant hues from the Hudson River for a picture-perfect experience complete with lunch, seasonal cocktails and music along the way. Taking the scenic route up the Hudson River and past George Washington Bridge, guests will experience a dazzling kaleidoscope of colorful changing leaves from our expansive open-air rooftop deck. Tasty cider, delicious pumpkin pie, and seasonal décor add to the fun.
- Signature Halloween Lunch Cruise (October 28): Celebrate Halloween with the whole family aboard a special “Spooky Saturday” edition of City Cruises’ Signature Lunch Cruise on October 28. With a seasonally inspired buffet menu, costume parade led by a City Cruises captain, free flowing apple cider, and live DJ entertainment, this October get down is not to be missed. Costumes are encouraged!
- New York Bateaux Thanksgiving Day Premier Lunch Cruise: Kick off the Thanksgiving holiday with an unforgettably elegant experience aboard the Bateaux New York. The two-hour lunch cruise includes a celebratory three-course, plated lunch with all the trimmings freshly prepared by our chef. While onboard, enjoy incredible views of New York City’s iconic skyline, City Cruises’ distinctive hospitality, full bar service, and festive décor. Our team will happily take care of the details, leaving you to enjoy the holiday on the Hudson and East Rivers with friends and family.
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cruise: For those who wish to skip the holiday meal preparation and spend more quality time with loved ones, City Cruises offers two Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cruise departing from Chelsea Piers offering an unforgettable dining experience with the city skyline as a backdrop. Those onboard our Signature cruises will be treated to a fun and festive journey with a buffet style meal, while those aboard Bateaux New York Premier dinner cruises can enjoy a refined atmosphere complemented by table service and live band and female vocalist.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Cruises: Savor a magical holiday season filled with merriment and moments that will become treasured memories aboard our Signature and Premier cruises. Our unparalleled service, dining, and entertainment make for a one-of-a-kind celebration. Delight in delectable chef-prepared meals and jaw-dropping panoramic views of New York City’s skyline on each Brunch or Dinner cruise. You’ll see iconic landmarks up close and marvel at Manhattan from the Hudson and East Rivers while enjoying tasty cocktails and live band or DJ entertainment.
- New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Cruises: Ring in 2024 with spectacular city views aboard our New Year’s Eve Dinner Cruises, where you’ll enjoy a front-row seat to a dazzling firework display over the Hudson River, and New Year’s Day Brunch Cruises, which offer a magical way to kick off the year with mimosas, entertainment, and more.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.