The ACI Customer Experience Global Summit is the premier airport event dedicated to customer and employee experience. The event attracts more than 500 senior airport executives, customer experience professionals, and related business executives.
It is an excellent opportunity for press to gather the latest trends in customer experience and to interview C-level representatives from the global aviation industry and beyond.
- Latest trends from the world’s leading customer-centric airport hubs including Incheon, Istanbul, Atlanta, Changi and Munich airport.
- Unique insights from Luc Mayrand, VP Creative Portfolio Executive at Walt Disney Imagineering.
- Press conference featuring exclusive access to ACI World Director General Luis Felipe de Oliveira and Incheon Airport President and CEO Hag Jae Lee.
- Future-facing technology and innovations from Moment Factory, Amazon Web Services, LG Electronics, and Amadeus.
- Gala Dinner celebrating the prestigious and world-renown Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Awards winners.