Europe’s leading hybrid industry conference presents MICE, hospitality and marketing professionals with creative strategies, insightful trends and best practices to thrive in the new era of events
LONDON – Cvent, a market-leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider, unveiled the full agenda for its annual customer and industry event technology conference: Cvent CONNECT Europe. The multi-day, hybrid conference will take place from 7 – 9 November 2023 at the Hilton London Metropole, offering both in-person and virtual experiences.
Building on the success of last year’s inaugural in-person event in Germany, Cvent will also host Cvent CONNECT in Deutschland on 8 November 2023. The event will be held at Frankfurt’s SPARK venue, equipped with state-of-the-art hybrid event technology. In addition to being able to engage with conference content broadcast live from London, the in-person event will include localised breakout sessions, roundtable discussions and networking experiences with regional peers and industry experts. The Frankfurt event will also offer a Cvent Tech Tour. Regularly rated one of the most popular sessions at Cvent CONNECT Europe, this immersive tour takes attendees on the in-person event tech customer journey – from onsite registration and check-in to session tracking and post-event analytics – this experience will show how Cvent technology streamlines and enhances the end-to-end event experience.
“With the rapid digital transformation sweeping across our industry, this year’s Cvent CONNECT Europe agenda is designed to empower industry professionals with the tools and best practices they need to thrive in this new era of events. Our sessions are thoughtfully curated to unpack emerging trends and discuss insightful strategies that will resonate with marketers, event organisers and hospitality professionals alike,” said Cvent SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Patrick Smith. “Our return to both London and Frankfurt highlights positive industry momentum and the growing importance of event technology to deliver true business impact. We’re excited to deliver an immersive and engaging hybrid experience to our in-person and virtual audience that seamlessly blends education, innovation and collaboration.”
Cvent CONNECT Europe is open to all MICE, hospitality and marketing professionals. The event’s comprehensive agenda includes more than 45 breakout sessions, diverse learning opportunities and over 20 networking experiences. From expert-led content to roundtable discussions with industry leaders, the entire conference programme is tailored to educate and inspire.
- (New in 2023) Cvent Academy Training Camp (7 November) | This immersive in-person training day, included with in-person registration, will enable Cvent users to improve their event technology skills and gain a competitive edge through industry-recognised Cvent Certifications. Event professionals will learn the fundamentals of event design, virtual content creation, email marketing and more while hospitality professionals will learn how to optimise their use of the Cvent Supplier Network to engage planners and drive more MICE business.
- Cvent Excellence Awards (8 November) | Now in its second year, this awards programme recognises leading organisations and hotels in the industry that demonstrate the powerful role technology plays in delivering more engaging experiences and driving positive results. The awards ceremony will take place in-person at the Hilton London Metropole and will also be broadcast live to a global virtual audience.
- Innovation Pavilion: As the engagement hub of the conference, the Innovation Pavilion provides a dynamic place for attendees to explore and interact with Cvent’s current and upcoming solutions and dig into product roadmap highlights. The robust Innovation Pavilion programming maximises product education for attendees through live in-person trainings and targeted “feature flash sessions”. Attendees seeking specific technology support can visit the Cvent Expert’s Bar to get all their questions addressed.
- Networking: This year’s event offers more dedicated networking opportunities than ever before including special meetups for first-time CONNECT Europe attendees, informal huddles throughout the conference, peer-to-peer networking and organised breakfasts, luncheons and evening gatherings. Virtual attendees can engage in real-time roundtables using the Cvent Discussions capabilities and make new connections with Instant Networking.
- “Exploring the Hottest Event and Hospitality Trends Set to Shape the Industry in 2024”: An expert panel will share insights on the emerging trends predicted to shape the industry.
- “The BIG Debate: People vs Technology”: A debate where human creativity, emotion and intuition are pitted against the potential of AI, automation and technological innovation.
- “Corporate Travel Insights, The Role of Representation Companies in Driving Change”: Panellists delve into the evolving needs of corporate travellers and the significant role hotels and chains play in streamlining the industry.
- “Game-Changing ways to utilise Automation to Tackle the Staff Shortage Challenge”: Hear about pivotal automation tools to efficiently manage RFPs, room blocks and responses, along with insights from hotel professionals.
- “Hospitality Community Conversations: Events and Operations”: This roundtable is tailored for event and operations professionals, offering insights into RFP data, buyer feedback and sourcing behaviours.
- “Cvent Suppliers & Venue Services Product Roadmap”: A sneak-peek at upcoming Cvent innovations designed to help hospitality professionals thrive, including AI-driven enhancements that are reshaping the sector.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.