Phocuswright Europe 2023 moves to Barcelona, Spain this year.
BARCELONA, SPAIN – Phocuswright, leading travel industry research authority, released the growing Speaker roster for Phocuswright Europe 2023, taking place at the Barceló Sants Hotel in Barcelona, Spain this 12-14 June, with a focus on theme of the conference: Travellers. Titans. Trailblazers.
The speaker roster and upcoming program will focus on travel’s newest and most ambitious tech innovations, shifting consumer demand patterns that bring new opportunities and the advantage of size, incumbency and building trust.
In addition, Phocuswright Europe offers professional development opportunities through programs like the Young Leaders Summit for the next generation of executives, Industry Roundtables which bring together like-minded attendees and industry experts in an informal setting to examine current issues, and for the first time this year in Europe the Startup Program which gives entrepreneurs unmatched access to network with and learn from top travel executives and investors.
The theme – Travellers. Titans. Trailblazers – encapsulates how travel companies remain optimistic, as shifting demand patterns bring new opportunities and engender confidence in their ability to face headwinds. Attendees can expect to hear how to win over a demanding group of Travellers, how Titans will test the limits of loyalty with new schemes, perks, partnerships and pricing and if Trailblazers can build a foundation of trust, meeting travellers where they are to win their hearts and minds.
“Our new location of Spain will bring a renewed energy to Phocuswright Europe, while attendees can expect to immerse themselves in valuable face-to-face networking, unique professional development opportunities and insights to inspire big thinking for the future”, said Phocuswright’s managing director, Pete Comeau. “The Phocuswright team prides itself on building a program and speaker roster that maximizes value for each attendee, providing an unbeatable combination of compelling content, top-tier attendees and electrified atmosphere for travel executives.”
- Patrick Andrae, CEO & Co-Founder, HomeToGo
- John Boris, Chief Marketing Officer, Tripadvisor
- Simon Breakwell, Chair & Investor
- Pete Comeau, Managing Director, Phocuswright
- Bobby Demri, Managing Partner, ROCH Ventures
- Arjan Dijk, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Booking.com
- Ben Drew, CEO, Viator
- Roger Van Enk, SVP, Customer Engagement, Finnair
- Charuta Fadnis, SVP, Research and Product Strategy, Phocuswright
- Linda Fox, News Editor, PhocusWire
- Raúl González, CEO EMEA, Barceló Hotel Group
- Tamur Goudarzi Pour, Chief Commercial Officer, Swiss International Air Lines
- Axel Hefer, CEO, trivago
- Lisa Katsouraki, SVP Corporate Development, Etraveli Group
- Henrik Kjellberg, Group CEO, β
- Madeline List, Senior Research Analyst, Phocuswright
- John Mangelaars, CEO, Skyscanner
- Luis Maroto, President & CEO, Amadeus
- Bernadett Papp, Senior Researcher, European Tourism Futures Institute
- Alberto Gutiérrez Pasual, Founder & CEO, Civitatis
- Christoph Schuh, Partner, Lakestar
- Lorraine Sileo, Founder, Phocuswright Research and Senior Analyst, Phocuswright
- Mitra Sorrells, Editor In Chief, PhocusWire
- Peter Ulwahn, Chief Executive Officer, TUI Musement, TUI
…and more coming soon
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.