Designed for hoteliers, RoomRaccoon’s enhanced payment processing solution is now available to customers in Europe, the UK, the US and Canada.
BREDA – RoomRaccoon, a leading hotel management system, has announced the expansion of its payment platform RaccoonPay. The expansion will see RoomRaccoon launch its fully integrated payment offering in 28 markets, including new destinations in Europe, the United Kingdom, the U.S. and Canada.
The enhanced feature provides hoteliers with a unified approach to managing payments and meeting the demands of modern guests. The system is fully integrated with RoomRaccoon’s HMS and tracks all transactions in real-time on the RaccoonPay Dashboard to make payments for hoteliers easier, more affordable and more secure.
With RaccoonPay’s enhanced payment processing, hoteliers can:
- Adapt payment methods to the local needs of consumers and buyers. With RaccoonPay, hotels can benefit from a well-established system of payment methods, including local payment method preferences that their guests know and trust.
- Increase conversions with frictionless payment experiences. Guests crave seamless online transactions. RaccoonPay enhances the guest experience by offering frictionless payment experiences at any point of the guest journey – online or at the front desk.
- Save time and reduce errors with automation. RaccoonPay uses automation to help hoteliers process transactions, save time, and instantly reduce keying and invoicing mistakes.
- Auto-charges VCCs from OTAs. RaccoonPay auto-charges VCCs on the morning of the effective payment date so that hotels never miss out on revenue.
- Build confidence with secure PSD2 SCA and PCI-compliant payments that guests trust. RaccoonPay provides security that you and your guests can rely on. The system merges industry-leading security standards and automation to reduce the risk of fraud, identity theft, and illicit activities.
Frits Beyer, Payments Manager at RoomRaccoon, says: “The time for complex and manual payments processes is over. The expansion and enhancement of RaccoonPay is a significant milestone for the company. We’re excited to empower even more hoteliers around the world with personalised, flexible payment technology so they can create the best payment experience for guests, secure repeat business for their properties and save hoteliers money.”
RaccoonPay comes fully integrated with a card machine that completely automates front desk payments, saving hotel teams valuable time and providing a better guest experience with a quicker, more efficient check-out process.
“It is very convenient to have a card machine directly connecting to the system. We used to work with a separate card machine where we manually had to fill in the amount; now, everything is automated. We can also offer the guests the option to pay online before arrival or at the reception desk.” says Kees Bierkens, Owner of Den Heijkant, The Netherlands.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.