41% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the capsule hotel market in APAC, Technavio says.
NEW YORK – According to the "Capsule Hotel Market Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026" report by Technavio, the potential growth difference for the capsule hotel market between 2021 and 2026 is USD 49.14 million, as per the latest market analysis report by Technavio. The report predicts the market to witness an accelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 9.86%. Technavio categorizes the global capsule hotel market as a part of the global hotels, resorts, and cruise lines market. The report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the capsule hotel market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The data available in its value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
Key Market Segment Highlights:
This report extensively covers capsule hotel market segmentations by mode of booking (offline booking and online booking) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle East and Africa).
- Regional Opportunities: The capsule hotel market share growth by the offline booking segment will be significant during the forecast period. Through offline booking, customers can book rooms according to their preferences. They do not have to deal with claiming refunds, which is the case with online booking. Vendors can offer their customers additional schemes, which would not be available through online booking. Discounted prices and budget-friendly options provided by vendors through the offline booking mode further drive customer footfall in their hotels. Thus, such factors in the offline booking segment will drive the capsule hotel market growth during the forecast period.
- Revenue-generating Segment Highlights: 41% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the capsule hotel market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in North America and Europe. The increase in spending by millennials on travel activities will facilitate the capsule hotel market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
The capsule hotel market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as better amenities, services, costs, and offering discounts to compete in the market. This statistical study of the capsule hotel market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The capsule hotel market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies. To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-pandemic impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Some Companies Mentioned with their Offerings
- Book and Bed Tokyo: The company operates a capsule hotel with concept rooms designed for book lovers
- First Cabin HD Co. Ltd.: The company operates a capsule hotel that offers first-class cabins, business class cabins, economy class cabins, and premium cabins.
- Nadeshiko Hotel: The company operates a women-only capsule hotel with a public bath.The company operates a capsule hotel with disinfection sheets, alcohol sprays, and mattresses which is made by a specific fiber.
- Nonze Hostel: The company operates a capsule hotel that offers capsule suites, twin suites, and double units.
- Pangea Pod Hotel: The company operates a capsule hotel with natural wood finishes, double memory foam mattresses, soft sheets, and comfy pillows.
- Container Hotel Group
- CVS Bay Area Inc.
- De Bedstee Capsules Hotel B.V.
- Dream Lodge
- Hostels Hub Point S.L.
- Inbox Capsule Hotel
- Koyasan guesthouse Kokuu
- RB Hospitality Pte Ltd.
- Riccarton Capsule Hotel
- TAKE Hostel Conil
- The Bed KLCC
- The Capsule Hotel
- The Pod Sydney
- Time Capsule Retreat
- Urban Pod Pvt. Ltd.
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.