Michael Widmann, Global CEO: said: “I am very pleased to welcome our colleagues, who each have a high level of specialist expertise, to our circle of shareholders. This step also clearly illustrates our globally oriented structure.”
VIENNA – PKF hospitality group announces five new partners from April. The following team members have taken over shares in PKF hospitality holding GmbH, Vienna, from Michael Widmann, Global CEO:
- Nils Heckscher, PKF hospitality group, Cape Town
- Christopher Hinteregger, PKF hospitality group, Vienna
- Ulrike Schüler, PKF hospitality group, Munich
- Ulf Templin, PKF hospitality group, Munich
- Robin Wattinger, PKF hospitality group, Hong Kong
Michael Widmann said: "I am very pleased to welcome our colleagues, who each have a high level of specialist expertise, to our circle of shareholders. This step also clearly illustrates our globally oriented structure." Christian Walter, Global CEO of PKF hospitality group, added: "Last year, we already did justice to the growing importance and increasingly complex international structures of the industry with our realignment, and we are pleased to now also express this through these personnel changes."
Under the umbrella of PKF hospitality group are the following units:
- PKF hotelexperts – hotel consulting
- PKF livingexperts – serviced living consulting
- PKF tourismexperts – tourism consulting
- PKF leisureexperts – leisure consulting
- PKF hospitality research – data analytics for hotel, living, tourism & leisure
- PKF hospitality technology – digitalisation & innovation for hotel, living, tourism & leisure
- Future of Hospitality Institute – think tank
- 196+ events – events & networking for hotel, living, tourism & leisure
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.