JTB and Tumlare celebrate landmark anniversaries and refresh the company structure to maintain current positive growth:
- 2012 is a special year in the histories of JTB Europe and Tumlare
- JTB Europe and Tumlare are set to post excellent results in 2012
- TPE announces rebranding in Eastern Europe
- JTB Europe restructures sales arm in Japan
- Tumlare takes over the sales and marketing of UNL business in Japan
- MyBus looking forward to an exciting year in 2013
- With the opening of Tumlare Destination Office in Warsaw, the 20th DMC Office within the TPE Network is operational in Europe.
- This year is a landmark year within Travel Plaza Europe group. JTB celebrates its 100th year and Tumlare 40th year anniversaries. Both brands are making positive strides in the current business climate in Europe.
- These milestones have coincided in what is looking like an excellent year for both entities and a record combined turnover in Europe. This marks the full recovery for JTB and Tumlare from the tragic Tsunami in Japan last year and illustrates what a resilient and unique market Japan is. In addition to this, Tumlare has expanded enormously its global business production in terms of leisure and also in the MICE and Sport segment to every corner of Europe and like JTB, is looking forward to posting a healthy profit in 2012.
- In Japan, JTB Europe’s sales arm Europe Travel Center (ETC) will close and the sales activity will be taken over by JTB group’s new sales organization called GMS based in Tokyo and Osaka, looking after Ad Hoc, JTB Media and other worldwide JTB branded business. The prestigious JTB brand of “Look JTB” and “My Select” will have a new sales and planning team based in London and other JTB Offices around Europe. This will encourage closer dialogue between the Look JTB Product and European destination teams.
- The UNL sales brand in Japan, focusing on Western European destinations, will disappear and be fully integrated into a new and more dynamic Tumlare Sales unit in Japan. This will mean that Tumlare Sales Offices in Japan will continue to focus on their core destinations of Scandinavia, Baltic’s, Russia and Eastern Europe but will also have specialists on the other areas of Europe.These changes in Japan are necessary to ensure a smooth and efficient communication between Japan and Europe and help simplify and modernize our sales structure.
- MyBus, the leading city excursion company for Japanese clients, continues to grow and is delighted to announce the creation of a brand new logo with fresh products and a renewed website for 2013.
- Tumlare opens its latest Destination Office in Poland; Tumlare now boasts the largest European network with 20 DMC Offices, being served by experienced and dynamic destination teams. These changes will enable us to further expand our handling of Japanese and global markets both leisure and MICE, under the guidance of our umbrella Organization, TPE.
- The President and CEO of Travel Plaza Europe Mr. Hajime Nozawa says “an uncomplicated branding structure, an effortless communication between Japanese Sales Offices and Europe and a continued focus on quality operations will allow both JTBE and Tumlare to continue as market leaders and be ready for the ever changing demands of global travel to Europe”.
- Both JTBE and Tumlare companies are looking forward to continuing and developing our strong partnerships with our global clients and our European suppliers alike.
For any enquiries on Travel Plaza Europe, please contact us on email@example.com.