Brand’s 5th Greek island hotel includes two outdoor pools, live DJs and three restaurants.
Cook’s Club, the innovative lifestyle hotel brand, officially opened its 10th hotel on the 12th May 2023 in Kolymbia Rhodes, Greece. The brand launched two new hotels in Greece (Ialysos in Rhodes, and Corfu) last year, and the new Cook’s Club Kolymbia is now its fifth in the country.
The stylish, adults-only hotel – which is the brand’s third hotel on the beautiful island of Rhodes – boasts seven buildings with 271 newly refurbished rooms, including a mix of double and twin rooms as well as suites.
Located in the laid-back and picturesque village of Kolymbia, near the sandy shore of Kolymbia Beach, the stylish Cook’s Club Kolymbia Rhodes has been specially designed, taking inspiration from traditional textures and materials and adding a modern twist with bright seasonal colors.
Nestled next to the Ionian Sea, with two outdoor pools for guests to cool down in after basking in the Grecian sun, it has taken genuine Rhodian hospitality to the next level in a mix of contemporary design, mood-matching music, locally inspired cocktails, fantastic food, and an enviable location.
The sandy beach is just a short walk away, as well as shops, restaurants and bars. The beautiful Rhodes City, famous for its old medieval town, is only a short drive away. The natural paradise of Seven Springs is also only a few kilometres from the hotel, and is one of the most charming spots on the island, offering a cool, magical waterfall oasis.
Cook’s Club Kolymbia gives guests the choice of three bars and three restaurants, serving a range of popular dishes and local delicacies, as well as Italian and Asian street food.
Combining relaxation with a spirited atmosphere, the vibe at Cook’s Club Kolymbia embraces ultra-chilled days and classic club nights with live DJs, themed parties and exclusive events. The well-equipped gym is the perfect workout spot for those who like to exercise during their stay.
Cook’s Club Kolymbia includes:
- Street Food Asia – the hotel’s Asian and sushi restaurant offering traditional Asian dishes with a twist.
- Cook’s Club Italian – the hotel’s a la carte restaurant featuring the best-loved Italian dishes.
- Cantina – Cook’s Club signature restaurant serving up a buffet style breakfast and an a la carte menu in the evening with a range of dishes from healthy vegan snacks to hearty, wholesome
treats as well as traditional Greek favourites.
- Captain Cook’s Bar – the heart of the hotel’s social scene, the place to enjoy signature cocktails topped with fresh, colorful garnishes and listen to live DJs sets.
- Bar Social – located along one of the two outdoor swimming pools, offering refreshing cocktails to sip on under the shade of a 300sqm pergola.
- Lobby Bar – located within the hotel lobby, serving draught beer, local and branded alcoholic drinks, cocktails, and hot and cold beverages until the early hours.
- Room Service – a 24-hour room service is also available.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales.
She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.