48 percent said that the beach was their favorite vacation destination, compared to 27 percent who picked mountains, 15 percent who picked lakes, and 10 percent who picked pools.
Florida Panhandle asked 1,000 Americans about their favorite vacation spots for various categories like partying, enjoying nature, solo travel to determine once and for all which is better: beaches vs mountains.
- Beaches are the top vacation destination overall
- Beaches are the top destination for relaxation
- Beaches are the top destination for partying
- Mountains are the best place to vacation alone
- Mountains are the best for stargazing
- Mountains are the best for enjoying nature
Tatiana is the news coordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes monitoring the hundreds of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skimming the most important according to our strategy.
She holds a Bachelor's degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.