International Confex event director, Duncan Reid said: We are looking for business experts, company owners, marketers, event specialists, party planners, exhibitors… anyone
International Confex event director, Duncan Reid said: We are looking for business experts, company owners, marketers, event specialists, party planners, exhibitors… anyone, from within corporations, associations or agencies with something to say is welcome to put themselves forward to speak at next year`s event. The conference is the perfect platform for speakers to pass on their own experiences and further develop awareness for best practice.
The conference runs alongside the annual exhibition which last year attracted over 11,000 attendees from a broad spectrum of corporate, association and industry companies.
As part of a substantial investment by CMPi, the owners of International Confex, this year`s conference will be free to attend – a move which has been applauded throughout the industry and is likely to dramatically increase attendance at the individual sessions.
The benefits to speakers include:
- Establishing speakers as industry experts within this market
- Face to face contact with an audience of senior level decision makers
- Access to the database of attendees to their conference session
- Inclusion in the International Confex promotional campaign
- Information about speakers will be live on the event website
- Raising the profile of exhibiting companies
- Press coverage for your organisation and speaker
Whilst potential speakers are free to submit proposal on any subject, the following have been identified as hot topics for 2006:
- Negotiating & Leveraging – Tips & techniques
- Navigating your way through legal contracts
- Choosing the right agency
- Maximising budgets
- Media management
- Measuring ROI
- Crisis management
- Time management
- Data management/legislation
These are of course in addition to industry focused topics such as:
- Choosing a UK Destination & Venue
- Choosing a short haul Destination & Venue
- Choosing a long haul Destination & Venue
- Unusual & Different Venues
- Using outdoor venues
- Running roadshows
- How to organise a successful event
- Marketing an event, effective marketing techniques
- Branding & promoting an event
- Selecting the right speakers
- Event security
- Latest trends in
- Lighting & Sound
Submissions are required by 21st October, 2004.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.